Tennessee Residential Continuing Education
Tennessee now requires Residential Contractors with BC-A, BC-A/r, Spec Homebuilders and BC-A (Residential Restricted) to complete eight (8) hours of Board-approved Residential Continuing Education during the two (2) year period prior to the expiration of the license.
Select class date below to register online
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need RCE Hours?
- Only Residential Contractors with BC-A, BC-A/r, Spec Homebuilders, and BC-A (Residential Restricted)
- Any of these licenses that were issued after 1/1/2009 must complete eight (8) hours of Regular Continuing Education (RCE)
When do I have to have it completed?
- RCE hours must be completed 30 days prior to their expiration date.
What do I do after I watch everything?
- After you have completed the training, our system will generate a Certificate of RCE Completion.
- You will need to keep this certificate as the state does not have a way to record hours electronically as of now.