female contractor

Tennessee Residential Continuing Education

Tennessee now requires Residential Contractors with BC-A, BC-A/r, Spec Homebuilders and BC-A (Residential Restricted) to complete eight (8) hours of Board-approved Residential Continuing Education during the two (2) year period prior to the expiration of the license.

Select class date below to register online

Frequently Asked Questions

Do I need RCE Hours? 

  • Only Residential Contractors with BC-A, BC-A/r, Spec Homebuilders, and BC-A (Residential Restricted)
  • Any of these licenses that were issued after 1/1/2009 must complete eight (8)  hours of Regular Continuing Education (RCE)

When do I have to have it completed?

  • RCE hours must be completed 30 days prior to their expiration date.

What do I do after I watch everything?

  • After you have completed the training, our system will generate a Certificate of RCE Completion. 
  • You will need to keep this certificate as the state does not have a way to record hours electronically as of now.

If you have any other questions or want to register with an agent, call us at (865) 381-2230.

2022 Tennessee Continuing Education

We offer Board-approved online RCE for your Residential License. We are currently working on our classes to ensure a smooth experience for you.

man building a house
Flynn's QuickEd logo

Contact Info

Utah Campus
Georgia Campus
Tennessee Campus